Archive Studio delivers Capture, Indexing & Document Management
(download full overview here)
DocuLex Archive Studio is an easy to use, fully-automated browser-based electronic document management software. It captures the paper and electronic documents you want to keep and organize, and equips you with secure access anytime, anywhere. From there, you can view, share, route, email or print your documents with push-button ease.
Capture: 'Job One' is to get paper documents into searchable electronic form...
There are several methods to capture and profile (index) your document assets. Scan paper files or drawings (any size) with the 'walk-up and scan" convenience of a network scanner or digital MFP. Or, drag and drop existing electronic files (any file format - Microsoft files, email, CAD, etc) right into the archive.
Indexing: That simplifies the hardest part of any document capture system...
Indexing is largely automated, using profile forms generated at your desktop or by your line of business application. All users can have a Goby profiler on their computer. Unlimited usage.
WebSearch: Manage the Archive. Search, retrieve, share, route documents with ease...
A complete, easy-to-use search engine for your entire archive. WebSearch is a FULLY NON-PROPRIETARY archive, maintaining documents in original format or searchable PDFs, in a FAMILIAR FOLDER STRUCTURE with file naming conventions built on your own assigned index criteria. Searches may be performed using document specific meta data, full text content, date ranges, search history, search lists and saved searches.
* 100% browser based utilizing Web2.0 technology which translates to ease of use and minimal IT support. Web Search provides 'Instant Document Access' from any location via the Internet.
* Security - integrates under Active Directory, your security schema for the entire network, providing a continuity of user permission, access and tracking. Access is controlled by user log-on and privileges you create. Users only see what they are allowed to see. Multi-level 128 bit encryption.
* Multi-functional. Once captured, WebSearch manages the documents throughout their life cycle, providing these high-level, built-in functions:
- on-line collaboration for work groups (communities),
- file-room and library (document-grouping) logic,
- secure data sharing portals (even for external clients),
- intelligent workflow for automating any business process,
- complete email archiving and management,
- records retention and compliance.
With the flexibility and capabilities of Archive Studio, plus an attractive price point,
this stands as one of the highest value content management solutions on the market today.